Thursday, May 1, 2008

“A NU side of life!”

On those rare occasions whn i sit n ponder ova my life..i find myself lucky to hav some spl ppl wid me..its amazing when a person can kno u inside out..can talk ur heart out widout sayin a word..."soulmates" as well call each other..v mean it everyway!..our crazyness neva stops..n so does our huge discussions on widespread topics…from life, love to ..ahem ahem!!...love ya nudi!!
“A NU side of life!”

Dearest Anu,

You are a wonder in true sense,
A firework of feelings true and dense,
Most practical person I’ve ever met,
The purest soul I’ve seen yet!

What I see in you,
Is something very new,
So pure like drops of dew,
So different like pink in purple hue!

When I see you laugh, I see you smile,
You seem so cute so fragile,
When I feel your heart, I hear your talks,
I see the real beauty of your thoughts!

You are an open book, nothing to cover,
Yet every time I see you, there is something new to discover,
Sometimes a cotton ball, sometimes a rose petal,
Sometimes a naughty child, sometimes a steaming kettle!

A hand to hold, a shoulder to lean on,
Our talks never ending, from morning to dawn,
I used to dream of having someone like you,
Now I know dreams do come true!

Love always...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"A NU SIDE OF OUR LIVES INDEED"..
I LOVE EVRY SINGLE WORD IN D POETRY,TRUE N GENUINE..
U R JUST FABALOUS!!!

Anonymous said...

hope u knw who dis is my baby!!!