Tuesday, April 29, 2008

finally over wid finals!!

ooohhhhhh fiinnaallyyyyy!!!! what a relieffff!!..finals over!!!..man m soo happy..just don remind me how my xams went m n all haayypee!!!!..its not d xams dat i fear...its d results!!

so finally ill post some stuff..this bloggin things isnt really my kinda thing..bt change is wah i live for..so me tryin my hand at it!..okie so a brief intro..me a collg student((as u may hav guessed till now!))..kinda crazy...i hav my own crazy ways..like i like wearin spegs on top insted underneath..well its my speg i wear it d way i like it..n ho! love wearin baggy cloths..fashn dsnt really mattr to me..i create my own rules..n break em too!! ;)! ..bein a leo..m L A Z Y ! ! !...yup!!..got a bad temper!..xtremest!..try to b honest! ((well.."try"!!))..umm...love music like anything!..i can hrdly sit thru my classes widout my ipod! :D ..get kicked out of d class too!!..i make crazy faces..i LOVE acting!!((khi khi khi))..oooOOOooo..crazy abt ads!..yup..love em!...gosh! cant beliv i typed dat much!..man! me tierd now!..phhew!!..

c ya around!!

1 comment:

Samrat said...

U wear spegs over ur top [:o]
Great :d I wear 'em underneath.