Friday, June 20, 2008

MASKS!

I look around and see faces, faces and faces,
Everyone telling me a different story like many different pages,
Some excited, some happy, some sad,
Some weird, some strange, some completely mad!


Faces u recognize, some u don’t,
U think u know them, but u really won’t,
Locked in cages, they never let u know who they are,
If u look deep inside there eyes, they are very distant, very far

Hiding in shadows, living in self made cages,
They have lost all feeling they are mare faces,
Just moving forward they live life tasks by tasks
NO, they are not humans, they are flesh made masks.


[[ Dearest shona di!


This 1z specially for you!...ur fav poem from my world of imagination!

How much im going to miss u when ull b away is beyond my ability to put in the threshold of words. It’s something which I can not explain but I am pretty much sure u know how i fell coz I know, u must b feeling the same. Our endless times of craziness, foolish nothings, laughing out loud for no reason whatsoever, making fun of all the wannabes… and making fun of each other!...times that make us…'US!'...and all the deepest insights, thoughts, feeling, expressions and inspirations!...u have always been so special to me! U have guided me, supported me, corrected me...u have been a patient listener of all that I have to say, u become a child when I feel like playing, u have been the light which guides me through the darkest of times ...u are my inspiration!...and u mean a lot to me!

I will always b there...walking along with you!


Love ya! ]]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dearest sherry!!

words surely cannot describe d immensity of love,care n respect i hav for u..u hav taught me some of the basics of life,made me face to face wid reality vch is an extravaganza in itself..u r beaming beauty n my soulmate in d true sense..u ppl hav guided me during my difficult tyms n it gives me great pleasure to announce dat im a part of YOU n i hav earned dat place fr myself..not evryone can be a part of sherry..

i love u soo very much dat dese distances dont really matter..its jus a way to remember n love u more day by day..

Unknown said...

beauty of ur writing is in its boundlessness...crudeness...nevr let it fade away...or u'll just become...another one in the crowd...keep writing.