Monday, February 11, 2013

The 90's kid

Today has been one of those random days which started with me tripping on this.

And what followed was complete mayhem. I indulged into a full-on trashy 90s music spree until I was showered with swear words and cold stares. Well, that really didn't stop me considering I played this song on loop and my boss called the IT department so that they can take away my speakers.

Anyways, what I realized today is that no matter how much we call the 90's music trashy, IT WAS RIDICULOUSLY AWESOME!

I mean, come on, imagine not giggle-grooving to Baby got back ! or Ice Ice Baby.

Lets not get into this cuz I can tell you a billion 90's songs that I absolutely adore.

Till then, I'm Gettin' Jiggy Wit It!

1 comment:

Aditi said...

SHRUTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.....Just came across your blog. And I couldn't help commenting on this post. YES 90's was AMAZING. And not just the music but even the programmes on TV....those shows....etc etc. Good times.

Aditi