Sunday, September 6, 2009

Errors? Terrors?

What happens when a mind wonders? Why is it wrong to think some thing wrong? Who defined it? And why doesn't anyone question it?

I make errors. All the time. Am i demented?

I make comments. I make fun of things that tick me. I'm not so politically correct. I may offend people. Am i anti-social?

I make weird faces. I make people laugh. They love me and they hate me too. Who gives them a right to stereotype me as "the funny one" ?

I love with arms wide open. I loose temper too. I give hugs and slap hard too. Am i a terror?

If I love the sea, does it mean I love the mountains any less? Why cant I love cats AND dogs? Why the questioning look when I say she is a pretty girl? Why the disgusting look if I say "oh a hot guy"?

Who r u to judge me? I'm not a piece of art. I'm a terror made of errors.


I'm fun though! ;-)

2 comments:

KaNwaR said...

i LOOOVE IT! and yeah she is fun...and sooo much more

Unknown said...

;)